1. Students should arrive 5-10 minutes before class and get ready on time. As soon as students enter the studio, they fall to their knees and meditate on weekly subject.
If you arrive late;
a. enter, bow, wait for permission from instructor
b. then bow again and run to the rear of the class
2. Student may only attend classes for their age, belt rank at least twice a week. TaeKwonDo is for your health, self-defense, and mental discipline all of which require constant practice.
3. Each class will have a formal opening and closing ceremony consisting of a bow to the national flags and the instructor. The school oath and student creed is recited aloud.
4. When tying belt or fixing your uniform, do not face the Instructor, higher belts, or flags
5. Remove shoes upon entering the training studio. Put your shoes and sparring bags neatly on the selves.
6. Unnecessary noise, talking during Class will not be permitted.
7. No food, beverage or chewing gum will be allowed on the training studio.
8. Students will begin the sparring class after they reach the rank of Green belt. Protective equipment is mandatory during the class. Student must bring Dreamkick gear only.
9. Report all injuries during the class to the Instructor.
10. Masters/Instructors/Schedule may change without notice.